1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Are these guys all the same??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Johnny One Time, Jan 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnny One Time

Johnny One Time TS Member

Hi Folks,

Hipshot/lumper/Ron Frazier and maybe some others. I notice that he/they put some very important CRAP, oops sorry...threads/responses on this site but it all sounds like it's coming out of the same mouth. Oh well, who cares. Think I'll go have a fried balogna sandwich.

Bye Folks,

Happy Hank

2. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

No, Ron Frazier really is Ron; Hipshot used to be here as Ace and left and promised he'd never come back.

Neil

3. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Lumper is really Tron, except when Tron wants to be Lumper, in which case Lumper becomes Neil, and so on,and so on, etc.........Its all very confusing! Ron is really Ron. And I am really Ace[or so I've been told]?

4. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

I know I'm really Two Dogs.........

5. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

They are not the same.

6. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

ACE, once upon a time you helped lots of new shooters with some valuable input. Why not now? Hap

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Fried baloney? Never heard of anyone frying baloney.

8. emm2

emm2 Member

Are you always Happy Hank? We all do whatever those little voices in our head tell us to do. Shane (I think)

9. chipking

chipking TS Member

Brian come down south. Down here fried bologna sandwitches are served a lot. If the bologna is thick sliced and served on a bun it is a Bubba Burger. UHMMN good. As for the origional question in military speak Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Charley Over
    --- Chip King ---

10. waverider

waverider Well-Known Member

Just had a flash back...Grand American, Vandalia, Ohio...turning left out of the locker building, I'll have an the extra thick fried bologna sandwich with pepper jack cheese and a half and half sweet tea and lemonade. Also how about a fried pork chop sandwich.

Jason

11. lumper

lumper TS Member

I'm sorry Hank ... we just spoke amongst ourselves and Ron thinks I was wrong, Hipshot thinks I was to kind and ... we all agree that we shouldn't have called you stupid because you cant help what you already know you are.

So what do you put on your fried balogna sandwich? What kind of bread do you use and do you use butter or mayonnaise? I know a few down there who use that pimento cheese on a fried balogna sandwiches and use leftover hotcakes from breakfast as bread. Sometimes though they will also fry gritcakes out of leftover grits and then a slab of fried balogna and a slathering of pimento cheese as well.

Do you consider olive loaf as upscale gourmet balogna?

12. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

"...but your already a stupid person who cant even spell bologna..."

Lumper, you're fricking priceless...

13. lumper

lumper TS Member

Thats how Oscar and Mayer spelled it in that #1 hit song ... that reminds me ... does anyone think Oscar and Meyer was the same person and if they were did he ever really ride in his weenie mobile?

14. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

Go Google Oscar Ferdinand Mayer, Lumper.

15. lumper

lumper TS Member

Oscar Ferdinand Mayer. Born: 29-Mar-1859. Died: 11-Mar-1955. Cause of death: Congestive heart failure, clogged arteries, and various STDs (sausage transmitted diseases).

But did he ever ride in the weiner mobile?

16. nicky

nicky Member

Who am I ?, Where am I ?, What am I doing here ?, I'm going to go and find myself would you guy's let me know if I do.

Kev

17. lumper

lumper TS Member

Geez ... to think he had already heard it from his mother as well.

18. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Sorry! I'm laughing so God dam hard I'm about to cough on this freaking Boluga sandwich!

19. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

Dear Happy Hank or Gay Hank,whovever you are.

I am very flattered that you would confuse me with "Loveable Lumper" or "Hilarious Hipshot." Alas but I am just a nobody among these legends. I am just Ron Frazier, your average (and not a very good average) Trapshooter who likes to enjoy life and attempt to shoot trap and have a laugh now and then.

I take it you do not see any need for humor on this site. Fortunately, some of the Funniest posts here are the serious ones.

Again, thank you for mentioning my name in the same sentence as these two immortals. I hope that someday, when I grow up, I will deserve to be mentioned with these guys and some of the TS.Com Gods like Foggy, Tron, MIA, and to many others to mention.

Ron Frazier, AKA Ron Frazier

20. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.