1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Are there testicles under that Bush?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by buzzgun, Mar 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

I'm sure you've seen that the libs are beating the drums this week for Gonzalez' scalp.

I'm taking bets on how long until Bush cans the guy.

This is purely political...no crimes committed, nothing illegal...so the only reason for Bush to cave, is that he fears it will damage his image.

So - will he be a man of principle and stand by his guy? Or will he cave like a panty-waist and put him in the trash to protect his own image? He's either a man, or a mouse.

...the Buzz guess is that Bush caves to the spin by Thursday and "accepts his resignation."

takers?

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Doggai....Why?

3. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Because he is a Democrat! The Dems didn't see any problem when their hero SLICK WILLIE fired 93! But let Bush get rid of only 8(who were doing a lousy job anyway) and the two faced hypocits on the left screem bloody murder! The Dems have ALWAYS been two faced and "Do as I say" not as I do". They screem "culture of corruption" when in fact more of THEIR party has gone to jail in the past than the other side. It's just "nice" to overlook that. Bush needs to grow a set and go on the attack against these BOZOs! When will he learn they are a pack of wolves who would KILL THEIR OWN MOTHER if it was politically helpful enough for them? I'm sick of the whole Republican party acting like a bunch of sissies. Start firing back and go for the throat! The left wing media isn't going to show them in a favorable light anyway, and will always try and spin it left for the Dems.Bush needs to quit trying to win a popularity contest. the deck will always be stacked against him.He needs to learn you can't reason with a rattle snake or make deals with the Devil!

4. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Haw! You're a hoot gram...

5. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Got to agree with Grammie on this one !! Ed

6. hubcap

hubcap TS Member

I don't think Bush will cave. I think the Gonz will last til the end of the administration. Bush has no reason to cave as they did nothing wrong.

hubcap

7. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

I'm with hubcap, at least I hope he doesn't cave. I hope the only way Bush replaces him is if Gonzalez walks out.

Bush has the ONLY set of balls in Washington. The closest the dumocrats come to having a pair, is Hillary!! Not criticizing your post Buzz, but Bush could not care less about image. Screw image!!

8. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Since "Bush has the ONLY set of balls in Washington" does that mean if he takes his balls and goes home then nobody can play? Boy, that would suck. Jake

9. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

"play", "suck"??

So typical.

10. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Hey hubcap, you may be right...there's a whiff of backbone coming out of the White House suddenly...stay tuned...buzz may be wrong on this one!

11. marine_0341

marine_0341 TS Member

i`m not seeing this guy go anywhere

12. grammie

grammie TS Member

Found this in the Arizona Republic....

America has reached bottom when a business starts selling its products for Pesos instead of U.S. currency!!!!

It is "Un-American" and those who pay with pesos are also UN-AMERICAN!!!!!

A survey taken last year in Mexico found that 57% still feel our border states belong to them!! Also,,of all the Hispanics in America only 19% have become U.S. citizens,,Hardly an example to become Americans,,They seem to follow the words of Jose Pescador Osuna,,the Mexican Consuls words--"We are practicing "La Reconquista"!!!

Theodore Rossevelt said it best when he said,,"Any man who says he is an American but something else also,,isn't an American at all"!!!!

AKA Grammie...........

13. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

What's the name of that new Mexican-American super-territory again?

14. grammie

grammie TS Member

You mean the "North American Union"???? Which in time will replace "America"???

AKA Grammie........

15. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Naw, naw, naw..."Azteca," or something like that?

16. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Some feel this is why he should go...

WASHINGTON (AP) - Presidential hopeful Tom Tancredo has joined the growing chorus of lawmakers calling for U.S. Attorney General Alberto Gonzales to resign—only not for the usual reason.
    Unlike others criticizing Gonzales over the recent firing of eight U.S. attorneys, the Colorado Republican said the embattled attorney general should go because of "a series of leadership failures"—chiefly his handling of illegal immigration prosecutions.

"Gonzales' legacy at the (Justice Department) has been one of misplaced priorities, political miscalculation, and a failure to enforce the laws which he has sworn to uphold," Tancredo said in a statement Tuesday. "I think that it is time for him to move on."

Gonzales' job security has been in question in recent days as members of Congress from both parties have demanded to know whether the decision to fire prosecutors was a Bush administration purge to install political cronies in plum jobs.

Tancredo said that he doesn't believe Gonzales' handling of the prosecutors' firings alone warrants his dismissal, but "his total mishandling of the affair is simply the latest in a series of leadership failures at the Justice Department."

Tancredo faulted several Justice Department decisions dealing with border crimes, including the prosecution of two border patrol agents for shooting a Mexican drug smuggler and trying to cover it up.

17. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

I just heard President Bush on the radio saying he is behind Gonzales and will fight Congress' intent to get his aids to testify under oath and publically. He will back the option to let them testify behind closed (private) doors and NOT under oath. Which is the way it has customarily been for EVER.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

18. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

If the aides have nothing to hide and there's been no wrong doing or lying what's the problem with being under oath? If I'd been falsely accused I'd want to testify under oath.

19. alpine

alpine TS Member

You don't get out much, do you Jerry?

20. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Tongue in cheek go over you head Alpine? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.