1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Are There Any Conservatives Here.....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by WS-1, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

...who are as good at talkin' trash about Obama as they are at talkin' trash about Romney? Are there any Conservatives here who actually know who the enemy is?

Brothers, it is time to start protecting our candidate and to start destroying our enemy.

2. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Are there any echos in here?

3. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

I have limited my talking trash about Obama after I got a message from one of the moderaters that I need to tne it down, or risk getting kicked off.

4. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

As the votiers we only have ourselves to blame for the State of the Union!

5. larryjk

larryjk Member

I had an 80 year old customer admit to me he had voted for Obama. He said he had been a life long Democrat. One year after the election he cane into the courthouse and changed his party affiliation to Republican. He said he was truly sorry he had voted for that sorry ------. He thought the party was responsible because they were so damned set on winning the Presidency they didn't care what they did to the country.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.