1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Are there any 3200-Pigeon Guns FS out there?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Fowlgunner, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fowlgunner

Fowlgunner Member

0   0   0

Anyone know of a Remington 3200 Pigeon Gun for sale any where?

Will Gurton

2. nanuk

nanuk TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I don't think this is what you looking for,but--how about a 3200 premier (500 made for the international market)-straight comb--30" imp-mod/full---unfired in case.
    regards
    Bob

3. djcuda

djcuda Member

0   0   0

I have 2 one of 1000 guns.One is NIB with the hang tags still on the gun and the other is identical , but has been fired 100 times and has all of the factory updates.30" barrels,F/IM chokes with M/C stocks.
    Dave

4. quick2

quick2 Member

0   0   0

I know where a 3200 premier is never fired beautiful gun 30 inch bar.
    731-845-9928 ask for hugh

5. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Here is one that is listed as a Live Pigeon but it doesn't say so on the Cabela's web site.

https://www.gunsinternational.com/detail.cfm?id=100062247&string=order=Title%20DESC&cid=577

6. mkstephen

mkstephen Active Member

0   0   0

Remington model 3200 'Live Pigeon' models had 28" barrels. Previous to this model Remington made a 30" Model 3200 with fixed chokes Full and Full for live pigeon shooting but these were not 'Live Pigeon' models.

7. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

0   0   0

Just to clarify, I have two Pigeon's that I bought in 1986. They came with 28" barrels, choked at I/M and Full. The stocks were configured like a skeet stock. The Pigeon's have a simple outlind of a pigeon on the bottom of the frame that looks similar to a Winchester Model 12 Pigeon.

These are "NOT FOR SALE"!

Jon

8. Fowlgunner

Fowlgunner Member

0   0   0

Guys,

I am sorry, I should have put more information out there.

There is a gentleman on the Remington firearms forum that has been looking for a 3200 "Pigeon Grade" for some time. I just thought I'd help him, and see if any of the Trapshooters.com bunch knew of one that was available.

Sorry for the confusion,

Will Gurton

9. pjh

pjh Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I may know of one.. I will ask. A friend of mine (old rem rep) had one in CT. Know thoses east cost trap shooters will know who i mean. Peter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

rem model 3200 pigeon gun