1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Are more riots coming to America?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by FIB, Aug 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FIB

FIB Member

With the degregation of the middle class in America and the economy in the crapper do you see riots and civil unrest in America like we're seeing in the middle east?

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

It would not suprise me to see race riots all over the U.S. Now to blame it on Obama not Bush, Obama is doing more to divide this Country than anyone ever did. Seperation of races and classes. Bulge.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I see riots in the cities when they try to get all the parasites to go to work.

HM

4. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

They are starting on a smaller scale with these "flash mobs," where a large group of people fill up a retail store, in a matter of seconds and rush out the door with as much as they can carry.

Coming soon to a city near you.

Cost: Added security at every door and barracides, which will be added to the merchandise of your favorite retail outlet.

5. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

It's not the middle class who riot. The middle class just keep on going to work and trying to make it.

6. InsureGuy

InsureGuy Member

Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist here, but this type of question, and related comments and answers are logged and subsequently tracked by the US Government. Since we all own guns and varying degrees of political opinions, Janet Nepalitano has seen fit to lump us in with her "domestic terrorist" watch list. Oh, and I forgot, if you are a Ron Paul supporter your probably being watched right now !! Just joking of course.

However, the truth is these website are closely monitored for rhetoric like the posts above. Use better judgement or exercise descretion when posting within subject matter like this. Even though we have the right to free speech, that right has been trampled on like so many of the rights that we used to enjoy.

Jason

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

No one here is promoting anything,we are merely expressing our thoughts. Your point is taken, America now is not what it once was. Bulge.

8. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I see riots in the cities when they try to get all the parasites to go to work.

HM

Halfmile cracks me up with his wit and I like rick barkers salute too, heres one from me too

9. FIB

FIB Member

I worry about the flash mob mentality. I know of several people who were at the Wis. State Fair when Black youths targeted White people. It ticks me off that more press wasn't given to this. If the situation was reversed Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton etc... would have been all over this!!!!!

10. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

I thought the "flash mobs" were a harmless group of dancers and musicians, is the term being used for rioters now?

<object width="560" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Rc5yMb2shy8?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Rc5yMb2shy8?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

11. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

When the government Tit goes dry..........yes, I s'pect we'll see riots in America.

John C. Saubak

12. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

With the way things are shaping up ... I asked my stock broker what I should be investing in.

He said "Canned good and ammo!"

13. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Ahab, I'm not sure if that was meant as a joke or not but I have heard the same thing from upstanding leaders to include ministers. Jackie B.

14. scoutmaster

scoutmaster Member

Eventually we will have food riots in the US when food inflation reaches its peak and the inner city populations can no longer afford to feed their family's.

They will storm grocery stores for free food. Our domestic food distribution system is based on a 3 day rotation of food inventory. So food replenishment will be a serious problem.

Food inflation and shortages of propane gas is what sparked the change of Goverment in Egypt.

Scoutmaster

15. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Any of you guys have a problem with soylent green?

16. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Now that was a great movie!!! About 3 decades before its time. Now just don't tell no one that's it people and all will be fine. Break-em all. Jeff

17. kong

kong TS Member

FIB, in your statement about the Wisconsin state fair, doesn't it seem odd that would happen in one of the 2 states that refuse to recognize right to carry? I'm sure none of the bad guys had any illegal weapons on them..... :0)

18. Fritzboy

Fritzboy TS Member

I calledit over 30 years ago. Many said I was nuts. Was I?

19. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Kong,,,,WI has recently approved,,,,just not in effect,,,,yet....

20. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I would also say the blacks will riot first when they are ready to. As for the rest of the people. They don't have the guts to. They are sheep willing being lead to the butch shop with a smile on their face.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.