1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ARE LUJTIC MONO TRIGGERS INTERCHANGABLE

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by citadel, Dec 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. citadel

citadel Active Member

Does anyone know if Ljutic Mono Gun triggers are interchangable or do they have to be individually fitted. I am interested in the release trigger that is for sale on TS. The release for sale came from about Monogun #1100 and my gun is #2904. I called Ljutic to ask but no answer so they must be closed for the holidays. Can anyone provide any information? Also what does Ljutic charge for a release trigger?
    Thanks,
    Doug

2. 4EVRYOUNG

4EVRYOUNG Member

I had a new Mono three years ago and bought an Old release from Lynn at KCTA worked fine. I may of gotten lucky but it worked in all my friends Mono's that were much older.

3. frostyman

frostyman Well-Known Member

The real old mono guns took a trigger that was slighly shorter than the later versions (I do mean slightly). I had an old gun under 200 serial number and had Phillip fit a newer trigger to the hole by shaving off a little metal on the trigger housing (it didn't take much).

Also somewhere along the line they changed the size of the release button. The older version guns had a larger button than the newer guns. That button has to fit in the slot in the trigger. I have one in the 1600 range that has the larger button, and one in the 2000 range that has the smaller button. We had to machine the larger button to fit the smaller trigger hole. I think Phillip charged about $35 for that (maybe less).

The trigger with the larger hole will take the smaller release button with no modification.

4. citadel

citadel Active Member

Thanks for the info. Anyone know what Ljutic charges for a release trigger?
    Doug

5. frostyman

frostyman Well-Known Member

From the pictures in the other thread, it looks like the release trigger is made to handle the larger release button. If that is the case, it should fit your gun without any work. I would think your gun in the 2900 range should have the smaller button. I have both kinds. When I measured the trigger housing on the older one, the release button hole was about 3/4 of an inch on the outside and about 5/8 on the inside. The newer one was about 1/8 of an inch narrower (5/8 on the outside and about 1/2 on the inside).

As for the price of a release trigger from Ljutic, it is probably double what he is asking. A lot of guys that sell guns at the big shoots will have extra triggers, and most will let you try them. Most are in the 450 to 600 range for a release.

6. davidjayuden

davidjayuden Well-Known Member

I have 2 monos, approx. # 2250 and 2000, and flip-flop the triggers at will.
    dju

7. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Send the pull trigger to Ljutic and let them convert to release about 200. They will send back the pull trigger parts with your release trigger.

8. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

tHE LTX AND pro-3 USE THE SMALLER BUTTON

GB
    DLS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.