1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

are americans lazy

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by smsnyder, Feb 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

i went to the va the other day for service connected injury's and all the doctors were from India, Pakistan and other country's. I also went to several stop and go stores and the owners were from India. I was driving down the road and saw people from india cleaning up around a motel. They owned the motel. What's up with this? Special tax breaks etc?

2. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

"Land of the Free" Aint it great

3. smsnyder

India people, cubians, mexicans everywhere. Pay your taxes, all these people are relying on us?

4. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Wait till these dipshits elect a MUSLIM for pres.

5. smsnyder

these people are suppost to be poor. were the heck do the get the money to be doctors, buy motels and 711 stores?

6. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Your tax dollars hard at work. That's where they get their money for the quickie marts and hotels.

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

smsnyder, from past conversations about the 711 stores and gas stations, if I am informed correctly they get very low financing and tax breaks from our government for 5 years(?) approx. Of course this is not available to you and myself. That is the way it was set up. They (the Indians) found the angle. After the 5 years are up they sell the business to a family member, and the process starts all over. In 5 years repeat. This is what I was in formed (or misinformed) the deal was. It made sense to me how to keep it going. Mike

8. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Americans per person are the mose productive workers in the world. A common, well known fact. It's called automation.

9. GRR

GRR TS Member

If this is true can it be verified by a CPA or tax potentate on this web.

Please advise, I would like to take this up with my Senator.

10. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

i know this is true a friend i had in high schools family own a bar and a restaurant in town he had owned for 5yrs then his sis than cuz and so on not only do they get cheap loans to start but our wonderful government doesnt make them pay tax for so many yrs either

11. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

I worked on many blastfurnaces, coke ovens and glass tanks all over the world, and I've been told and seen first hand many times that the American worker can build it better, faster and more cost effective than any trades men in the world even though we are the highest paid.{Union trained first class tradesmen that are asked for by name when a big job breaks}.

12. imanutskie

imanutskie TS Member

lazy no fed up hmm maybe bout time too.

13. nipper

nipper TS Member

since you asked--yes

bill

14. mike moncilovich

mike moncilovich TS Member

Where do they get the money to be educated, well their govs. pay for most of it and then hospitals get them into the country thru H-B1 and other vizas. Most work for a third or more less than americans do. Remember Prez. Reagan said we are to greedy and ran ads on TV with pigs running slopping. Just the past summer my senator Arlen Spector introduced a bill for increasing these H-B visas from 20,000 t0 65,000. Don't know the status of this legislation...Mike

15. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

16. smsnyder

So on other words they hire new and inexperience india , pakistan doctors to work on vets who have put there lives up for this country. What a bargin

17. smsnyder

va doctors are an example of free GOVERNMENT RUN health care.

18. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

Am I the only one who sees a possible conflict-of-interest in having the government sending me lots of money each month for military retirement plus social security and also being in charge of decisions on my health care? Ron

19. trappermike

trappermike Well-Known Member

A perfect example of government run health care. If you want more of it or the same for all of us, vote for one of the current Democrats. It scares me.

Mike

20. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

I often get the strong impression that you have to come from another country to see the tremendous opportunities available here; this is where many native-born Americans miss out. Cesar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.