1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Are American Guns Going To Mexico?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by BT-100dc, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

I know it's easy to blame the United States for every world problem, but where is the proof that American Guns are going to Mexico? This should be an easy thing to trace since the government knows who the assault weapons, pistols, etc., are registered to, at least, if connected to an American citizen. I smell a rat here as seems like this is more ammunition (pardon the pun) for reinstatement of The Assault Weapons Ban bill; beware of those who are quick to accuse Americans as I resent it. We are, however, guilty of providing a demand for the life-destroying drugs from Mexico. Please fight to keep your gun rights by joining the NRA and write your congressmen. BT-100dc

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Wayne LaPierre of the NRA was on Glenn Beck, and says many of the druglords wapons come from corrupt military and jpolice right in Mexico.

Also VeneZuela, Guatemala, Ecuador are good sources, with poor government and no gun control.

Some guns with no serial number have shown up, these are copies produced in Muslim countries.

The Hildebeeste has said we supply the arms. She is on her usual course as far as truth goes.

HM

3. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

They are all at it now....

Jerbear

4. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Here is a poll on who the Americans think the guns come from.

Jerbear

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

It all comes back to their unhappiness with gunshows and the supposed "Gunshow Loophole." They want gun ownership to be like devil worship...something that, although legal, must be hidden and denied legitimacy within polite society. It bugs them all to hell that every other month, gun nuts like us can converge on the local Convention Center with our cold steel, and walk around in broad daylight with it in our hands, and buy and sell and trade, right out in the open, in front of God and everyone...and there ain't a damn thing they can do about it. They see old men and young men going into these places together...and get the idea, hey, this is where the distasteful "gun culture" is being propagated, right under our noses...and as long as they pay their event fee to the Convention Center, we're powerless to stop it.

Gun Control has become a loser liability for the Dems...so they have to find a new "hook" to hang it on. So you find the hot issue of the day, and find a way to hang it on that. Here we go...drug war, will the violence spill over, etc...there's your new issue.

6. Fish Springs

Fish Springs Member

Sure they are. Carter's Country in Houston became suspicious of a few folks buy, cash sales, 8-10 ARs a week. But, get this, Carter's had to call BATF to tell the agents that this looked suspicious.

Read the coverage of Hilarity on her trip to Mexico..."it will be a high hurdle to get an automatic weapon ban through congress..." Shees!

Last week in the Houston Chronicle there were editorials on how American guns were causing the crime wave in Northern Mexico and boarder towns. The the Chron reported a truck load of contraband gun ACCESSORIES being confiscated--barrels, magazines and cleaning supplies.

Watch out for your 'automatic weapons' boys--these folks can't tell the difference between a Browning Machine Gun and an 1100 or Super Sport.

The inmates are running the asylum.

7. letts

letts TS Member

I do not use recreational drugs, I am not an addict to drugs. I do own a few guns. All of my guns are accounted for. I do not see how I could be part of the problem in Mexico.

I would suggest that if you use recreational drugs, Stop! as you may be part of the problem.

I do not have a clue as to what else we can do to help stop the problems in Mexico

Letts.

8. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Fish Springs: These guns have to be traced to someone who has completed the Federal Forms. If the proper background checks were made then were there any reputable sources on how these guns ended up in Mexico. Seems to me, someone here needs to go to jail if this is the case. BT-100dc

9. smp005

smp005 Member

I wonder if the Russians saved the construction plans for the Berlin Wall - maybe we can borrow them....

10. halfmile

As I write, Hannity is airing a report on Hezbollah's involvement with the drug cartels and their routes in and out of the USA.
    I suppose they want to come to the gun shows too.

HM

11. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

You bet your ass that many of those guns come from the USA. Nazi Pelosi pulled the funding for the border fence and additional personel in a late night session back when W was president and then lied about it when confronted. Same session she moved "her jet" expenses to the DOD because she knew they couldn't
    challenge her on anything due to the fact she held the purse strings for the DOD's budget requests. Turns out now that her direct actions have helped move assault weapons to drug cartels south of the border and this will somehow become Bushs fault I'm sure.

And this doesn't have sh$t to do with the ficticious "gun show loophole" the bedwetting Dems constantly whine about.

12. halfmile

daddi I need for you to elaborate. Where in the US can you buy RPG's and full auto weapons?

Or are you just saying the lack of a fence made it easier for Juan and Pablo to walk in to Mexico carrying a couple semiauto AR's?

So much Hysteria, so little reality. They have ben pounding this issue hard for the last week.

Get ready to call your legislators.

Funny Pelosi discouraged the AWB renewal. We live in some strange times.

HM

13. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Sounds like we have a severe border problem, drugs harming our children, "guest workers" and gangbangers draining our system, gun trade. WMD coming soon.

The politicos won't admit we need to close the border, they want to ban guns, didn't they already ban drugs? how is that working? Look how full our prisons are from drugs. If they inact more srict gun laws they better build many large prisons for the new felons they create.

14. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

maybe we should outlaw murder and drugs.

15. halfmile

Hoosier, serial numbers bring you to the seller who has the 4473 denoting the buyer. Background check legitimizes the buyer.

Should be a simple matter to follow the gun, they do it all the time in criminal cases.

HM

16. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

"We are, however, guilty of providing a demand for the life-destroying drugs from Mexico."

Let me see the drugs come from Mexico. The gun go to Mexico. The violence is in Mexico. The illegals come from Mexico. The money spent to buy the drugs go to Mexico. The money to buy the gun comes from Mexico. The Mexicans are using the gun to perpetrate the violence in Mexico.

So we(The United States)are guilty of providing a demand for the drugs. So if we are assuming guilt by demand and association. How many point of guilt are the Mexicans responsible for?

This is another case of the big bad gun. The guns are to blame. The Mexican government blame the US shortly the US will be blaming the manufacturers and well you can see where this will go.

So from now on when we make statements about being guilty lets make sure we are not feeding the monster. Remember when you choose to put blame on us for the demand just think No supply no demand.

Bob Lawless

17. bocephus

bocephus Member

hoosier, the form stays at the business till the business closes or changes ownership, then all forms go to the batf. The batf has also been known to visit the ffl's store and make copies of the forms(thus leaving the original)! So in essence our guns are already registered.........

18. K4AA

K4AA TS Member

By the way, what exactly is the problem with the Mexican drug lords killing each other? Does it matter whose guns they use?

19. halfmile

The "Guns from the U.S." is a straw man.

We all know what it's about.

And I would think it might be a good idea to bitch at the networks too.

Email the sponsors of the programs that push the fallacy and tell them y9ou don't want to buy their products any more.

Didn't we recently have a list of companies that were contributing to anti gun causes?

It's way past time to work the economic side of the argument. I don't care how good a product is, if it's marketed by anti gunners I don't want it.

HM

20. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Most weapons for the cartel do come from the southern mexcian border. Up from South America. This is a money maker for the International arms dealers. Although these arms dealers are supposed to be scrutinized very closely all it takes is a little drug money under the table and nobody knows the difference. When these arms dealers claim stolen arms from their warehouses its funny they end up north into Mexcio.

This falls into the Clinton Mafia regime. Obama is surely the man they hang out front to take all the flake. He is an expert at talk and the golden boy wins everytime he is on TV. However that is just one of the issues that keep people away from the real things going on behind the seens. Just Beware.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.