1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

AR 15 Post Hijack

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by zelmo96, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zelmo96

zelmo96 Member

For all concerned or interested. I really did not see how my post looked/sounded until I checked TS.com this morning. I have since apologized to ML. I did not try to undercut him, only get out the word of my item. I see now that it was not the courteous thing to do, actually if I saw this and did not know any better then I would consider the poster to be a D-bag. I am not a very experienced seller here( a couple of barrels, parts and some once fired empties). This is embarrasing and I am truly sorry. I will not sell this item until ML's item has sold. I have never "screwed" anyone and will not start now. I hope all that know me can see this for the mistake it was and for all who do not know me, I hope you can understand that this was a mistake. Sincerely, Al Baker ATA LM#0110431

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Good post Al, takes a man to admit your wrong. In life it is not the istakes we make that count but what we do about them

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Ditto what cigar says. Bulge.

4. oz

oz Active Member

again... put it on AR15.com

5. SBray

SBray Active Member

This is a thread you don't see very often. A person acknowledges he made a mistake and starts a new thread to point out his error, and apologizes!

Well done Al. In my opinion, you are a stand up guy that rectified the situation, probably more than most would consider doing.

Steve

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I agree with the comments above. To finish you should go to that thread and delete your post. It would solve it for good.

If you don't know how, below your post it will say "Edit/Delete My Post". Click that and them below your post will be an option "Delete Message". Click on that which will bring up the option "Yes/No". Click on "Yes" and presto, you removed the offending message/post.

I removed mine already from that thread.

7. zelmo96

zelmo96 Member

My post on the original thread has been deleted. I should have done it earlier but have never had the need to do so before. Thanks for the help and kind words. God Bless our Troops and I hope everyone has a great year. Al Baker

8. kenf

kenf Active Member

Al,

That is pretty standup to apologize for your original post- especially after the lashing that followed.

9. ONEDOLLARBILL

ONEDOLLARBILL Member

Al Baker = Gentlemen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.