1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

AR-15 Magazines - Limit Purchase

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by BT-100dc, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Time to stock up on AR-15 30 rounders. I placed my order a few minutes ago at Midway and to my surprise there was a 2 magazine limit. I guess people must see what's coming. For you Obama and liberal supporters, I'm one step ahead of you. Thank you for supporting the shooting sports. For those who are not NRA members, please consider joining. Although I almost exclusively shoot trap (the game I truely love), I support you rifle shooters 100%. By the way, lead hit $1.0429 today. BT100dc

2. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

I think I would tell them I will take my business some place else I think a lot of places are going to sit on them till they put a ban in place and sell them for a outrageous amount At least try to find out why the limit See if potterfield himself is there

3. PatMiles

PatMiles Well-Known Member

Lot's of places to buy AR mags. Midway overcharges for shipping.

Pat

4. oz

oz Active Member

check brownells. they have a buy a can of ammo and get 10 30round magazines.

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Bought (3) Magpul from Graf and Sons today. They would have sold me all they had in stock. $5.95 flat S&H fee

6. jimctrap

jimctrap Member

all the talk about assaualt weapons this bas---- used handguns a ban on assault weapons would have made no differance .gun owners need to there guns in a safe storage .instead of talking about hireing 1000 new teachers how about security guards for schools .without some sort of securty this will happen

7. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

What the heck do you need with 30 round magazine? THe ban is comming on high capacity magazines and military type semi auto rifles and with good reason.

8. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

What do you need with ten's Smyder? Why do you need to shoot exotic game animals? I've seen your pics posing with your trophies.

9. warren

warren Member

It's not that we need a magazine like that it's the fact that the gov't wants to control what we can and cannot have. I think we all know that the so called legislation they want to vote in will not help in any way. If there was someone with a gun at the school this could have been stopped. Jewish schools have armed teachers and they don't have a problem.

warren

10. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

sms,,,,,why do you "need" a Cadillac, a shotgun that costs more than $5,000, an RV, a house with more bathrooms than bedrooms, a four door pickup........

11. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

snyder is just another one of the gun grabbing liberals that are infesting TS.com.

12. smsnyder

If a high capicity semi auto rifle wasn't available more people would have lived in this shooting. example

13. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Snyder,

What exactly is the "good reason?"

You do realize the shooter in Columbine used 10rd magazines in his gun and fired 96 shots from it right?

You are nothing more than a useless troll.

14. Goozer

Goozer TS Member

Something might be going on over at Midway USA . I checked primers this am, rifle ,pistol ect... claims out of stock and not accepting back orders . I wonder if they are hoarding their supply until they can jump the price to 100.00$ / 1000 .
    If this is what these SOB's are doing all shooters should boycot them . I did check several others , Midsouth shooters and some of them had primers for sale and if they were out they would at least take a back order . So why no back orders at Midway ???? Why Larry ? Why? Larry , why ?

15. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

You couldn't be further from the truth. He would had just reloaded. If someone in the school was armed more people would had lived.

Unfortunately due to gun grabbers like yourself our schools are soft targets for criminals and will continue to be until we open our eyes and start using common sense.

16. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Do you think the seven year old little girls could have tackled him while reloading ?

17. GRUMPN

GRUMPN TS Member

Hey snyder. If the school district had been protecting those kids like their own that little wacko would never have gotten to them.

18. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Earl,

What do you need a rifle that shoots out to several hundred yards? Maybe it's next. Would you still not care? Your attitude of piss on our hobbies but protect mine is flat selfish. Maybe uts time you give up your varmint guns. No more Prairie Dogs. Actually I'm ashamed to say I thought you were on our side. I see the truth now.

19. Goozer

Goozer TS Member

Why would anyone who knows what they are talking about want a high cap. semi-auto handgun for closeup work ? You people that want to ban such mags and weapons are truly idiots . I will take my Grandfather's 50 yr. old double barrled shotgun with #9 shot and 3 drams of powder and with that you could do alot more damage than with a 9mm or a .40 cal. handgun . So are we going to ban our rabbit shotguns next ? It makes me sick how these Democrats are using the tragic deaths of these babies to push their agenda of disarming free Americans . Come and try to get them Mr. and Mrs. Democrat . You Democrats really make me sick to my stomach .

20. smsnyder

No one is disarming free america. Just banning semi auto rifles with high capicity magazines that commit mass murder on the grand scale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.