1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

April Shoot At Ben Avery

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by white rattler, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. white rattler

white rattler Member

Can anyone from the A.S.T.A. tell me if the week long shoot that is planned for the first week in April at Ben Avery has been called off. Trevor Dawe.

2. white rattler

white rattler Member

Shawn, how was your winter? I saw the change on the A.Z. State web page that the shoot dates have been changed. This time of year it does not bother me that much. With spring baseball in full swing and the Suns making a run for the playoffs there is lots to do. The Coyotes may even make the first round of playoffs in hockey. Plus the drag racing and the NASCAR race coming up. I can stay busy for a while yet. Hope to see you down the line this coming summer. Trevor.

3. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Trevor, Are you going to bring Shawn with you to the Canadian? AJ is planning to come. Bill Malcolm

4. white rattler

white rattler Member

Shawn, I was a little upset to see the 2008 is only a over and under and is not available as a combo. however there is a unique stock design on the gun which is very interesting. I'll take a good look at it at the state shoot next week. The rib on the 08 is at least .5 inches higher than the 05. trev

5. white rattler

white rattler Member

Bill, Shawn comes from the Maritimes so I am sure he will take his family with him and make a nice hoilday out of it. My plans are still up in the air as I do not get home from the Calf. state until Monday the 30th. Trevor Dawe.

6. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reply Trevor. I sent Shawn a message. Bill Malcolm

7. white rattler

white rattler Member

I am still waiting to hear from someone who is in the know about this upcoming shoot. Trevor Dawe.

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Trevor,

I got this off of the AZ Game and Fish web site ...

Feb. 27-Mar. 2: limited trap and skeet availability

Mar. 15: "Rattlesnake" sporting clays course reserved

Mar. 29: "Rattlesnake" sporting clays course reserved

Apr. 5-6: limited trap and skeet availability

Apr. 11-13: limited trap and skeet availability

Apr. 18: "Rattlesnake" sporting clays course reserved

Apr. 26-27: limited trap and skeet availability ...

The phone number at Ben Avery CTC is (602) 942-3000 ask for the Clay Target Center ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.