1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Apr. 15 Polk County FL Registered Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by johnlhelm, Apr 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnlhelm

johnlhelm Member

It's that time of month again! The Imperial Polk Gun Club is having a registered Trap Shoot on Apr. 15. Clubhouse opens at 0800 with coffee and donuts available (please drop some money in the kitty) and shooting starts at 0900, three events, Singles, Handicap, and Doubles, 100 birds each. $25 per event with the usual $5 daily ATA/FTA fee. Ely will once again have burgers and dogs on the grill with all the fixin's (donations gratefully accepted). We haven't had big turnouts lately but this month you've got no excuses. The Southern Grand and Florida State Shoots are over and I don't think there is a chain shoot going on so come on over and have some fun. If you're running a little late give me a call at the club or 863-241-6453 and I'll do what I can to get you on a squad. John Helm

2. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

Mike and I will be there.

Woody

3. tburrey

tburrey Member

I'll be there along with my daughter and son-in-law as you all put on a good shoot.

Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.