1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Appologies are in order

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by merlynstrapguns, Dec 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

TODAY is the first time that I noticed that there is a private message area on this site. I have 34 and I will get to all of them. Technology is wasted on the OLD and sometimes infirm. Damn!! What the heck will they think of next????????????????????.........m

2. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

"If you can use a computer at all, you ain't old."

"Art Arfons didn't need no stinkin computer."

I dunno where I heard those two, but those stuck with me. It may have been from my friend, Saugus Jack, but I'm not totally sure.

David

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

That's funny. Hope none of the messages were 911 type so-to-speak. He he

Matt

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Wow, you mean you didn't read the one about the $40,999 that was available for you to claim up until December 15th, 2010?

5. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Oh God! Poor Merlyn! They're just lining up for their shot at the poor guy. Too much, this thread has potential. LOL, Bob

6. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

this explains alot...

7. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

No wonder he didn't get back to me when I wanted to buy all that stuff. Too late now...I just figured he didn't need the business.

when are you coming back to Montana? Missoula this year.

Rick in Mt.

8. steele

steele TS Member

Art Arfons, legendary landspeed competitor, The Green Monster @ Bonneville saltflats.

9. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

David:
    Same thing originally happen to me.
    Steve Balistreri

10. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Steve----That's to be expected with you though. LOL Joking

Matt

11. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Luther had to show him Matt.

12. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

I have to go along with Merlyn. Although I have a graudate degree in computer technology, there is just too much "stuff" out there in electricity heaven to peruse.

I, personally, hate PM. I can't understand why someone doesn't just email me directly. I read my emails, like 50-125 daily, and there are those PM emails that I read, then I have to go into TS.COM, go into the PM's and answer those, then go back to my e-mail replies for all the others.

I post my email address on EVERY SINGLE THREAD, and even state that if you want to contact me, do it through email... but I still get PM's. I guess if you PM me and don't get a timley reply, I may never reply, so use my email address.

PM is fine to contact someone who has no listed valid email address. There are quite a few on ts.com with old, defunct, bad email addresses and I report these to David every time I find one bouncing back.

I'm sidin' with Merlyn on this one. And, Merlyn, thanks for sending Ikey's barrel. We got it sold to a gentleman in MA.
    MHO.

Whiz White

13. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Thanks for your support folks. Even though it's in red, there is so much to notice and std E-mails are looked at more often. Got a phone too!!.....m

14. Twinbirds

Twinbirds TS Member

awwwwwwwww Merlyn, you busted up the pool! I had money you wouldn't notice until after Christmas! LOL at least you are catching up with it

15. Twinbirds

Twinbirds TS Member

oh yes have a Merry Christmas!!!

16. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Stay out of the whiskey bottle and things will appear clearer/noticeable!

17. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

No wonder i couldn't get an answer on the new Alf, so i bought a P gun!!!

18. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

My wife once left a PM on the text area of my cell phone, so I immediately got up, paid my bar tab, and went home. ....Rick

19. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

I agree with whiz. The pm is easy but then I have to go into ts.com and check them. I also add my email to all posts so it is much easier to click on the link and just email me. happy holidays. mOTORDOC

20. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

MUZZLEBLAST,

He also used to campaign a twin turbine pulling tractor that was sponsered by Busch Beer. The metal surrounding the engines was painted like a Busch Beer can. He called it the "Green Monster" aswell. He was always polite and made time for the fans. It was pretty cool seeing a guy like that in a more informal enviornment.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MtUB1yI035g?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MtUB1yI035g?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.