1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Apparently Joe Biden's advice is faulty

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Man cites Biden’s self-defense advice in shooting charge

Caroline May<br>
    Political Reporter<br>
    5:35 PM 07/17/2013

Vice President Joe Biden’s self-defense advice — warding off potential intruders with two shotgun blasts outside the house — has had an impact on at least one man.

Jeffery Barton, a 52-year-old Vancouver, Wash. resident, pleaded not guilty Wednesday to charges stemming from his decision to chase alleged car intruders away with a shotgun blast in the air. He cited Biden’s advice as his inspiration, according to a local news report.

“I did what Joe Biden told me to do,” Barton told KOIN. “I went outside and fired my shotgun in the air.”

During an online question and answer townhall event in February Biden advised that people keep intruders away by firing two shotgun blasts outside.

“I said, Jill, if there’s ever a problem just walk out on the balcony here or walk out, put that double-barreled shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house,” Biden said. “I promise you who ever is coming in is not go — you don’t need an AR-15.”

Barton was arrested Monday night, according to KOIN, after he told police he fired his shotgun while attempting to chase alleged prowlers away. According to the local report, he is charged with one count of illegal aiming or discharging a firearm.

His next court date has not yet been scheduled, according to KOIN.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/17/man-cites-bidens-self-defense-advice-in-shooting-charge/

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Maybe his lawyer should call the VP to be a witness!!!!

3. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

That's about what I would expect if I took the advice of an idiot leftist.

4. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Yea, Big Joe, an expert witness. Geeze.

5. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

DUMBASS!

6. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

No, no he did not say that. Just ask Obanger.bill

7. Robb

Robb Member

Priceless. Can't wait for White House spin.

8. Vertas

Vertas TS Member

This is a joke "right" anybody who ever listens to Joe Biden, becomes a "High fool" this man is nothing more than a clown and a buffoon, and also happens to be employed as the vice President of the United States