1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

apology and fair warnig

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by BrowningGuy, Sep 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrowningGuy

BrowningGuy Member

0   0   0

no problem Mr. Pete

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Good deal on both sides being adults on this matter. Its "Cynergy" though. LOL

3. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

0   0   0

Come on you guys, where's the entertainment value in being mature and sensible? Think of we the readers! This situation had real potential! Are you sure there isn't at least a LITTLE bit of anger there? No? Is there anything we can do to create some? LOL

4. grntitan

0   0   0

wireguy---i tried with the spelling correction. *snicker*

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I like it like this. Go away, you other two trouble makers. LOL!!!

6. grntitan

0   0   0

Well shoot i guess i'll just have to buy something tonight and back out of it for no good reason at all so we can get the blood a pump'n. Now all i gotta do is find a hot head to buy from. LOL.....................I'm glad all went well.

7. BrowningGuy

BrowningGuy Member

0   0   0

Well all I can say is Mr. Pete if you didnt live so far from me I would just shake the fire out of your hand and look you right in eyes and tell you face to face that I am a good guy, lol maybe someone reading these post will buy my gun. Tony

8. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Two adults and gentlemen on trapshooters.com. How amazing!!!!!!! LOL My hat is off to the both of you.
    Don

9. Shooting Sailor

Shooting Sailor Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have a gunsmith a few miles north of me who has put releases in some Cynergys. They seem to be working just fine, and weren't expensive to do. I don't shoot a release in my Cynergy, but those who have them say that Gordy's triggers set the standard at a new high.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.