1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Apologies to revbook

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pigkiller, Jun 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pigkiller

pigkiller Member

I started a thread because I wanted to contact the seller of some "O" rings I ordered because I hadn't received them in 2 weeks. Turns out this seller was revbook. I contacted him and told him I would check the mailbox well; he said he sent them. And he was right--his envelope, with a thank-you note no less, was mixed with the usual piles of junk mail. I sent him an apology via email, and in the meantime he has gone to the pains of sending me yet another batch.

I would like to make it clear that this is a stand-up gentleman and that I'm deeply sorry if I was the cause of any premature judgments. Please accept my apologies, revbook. I'll be more careful next time.

2. twotimer

twotimer Member

PK., I was part of that mess and I'm glad it worked out. I jumped to your defense a little quick, and I'll also offer an apoligy to revbook. Mike

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

That's getting to be problem on here. To damn quick to condemn.

Don

4. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

I see and here this same type of situation over and over again. Problem is, we here about so many scams nowadays that it is hard to trust anyone unless you know them personally. Glad it was worked out. Nice to here when someone admits he was incorrect of his or her assessment of the original situation and individual.
    Steve Balistreri

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.