1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ANZA TURKEY SHOOT

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bogart50, Oct 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bogart50

bogart50 TS Member

Just a note. If the weather doesn't cooperate on Saturday we will be shooting on Sunday. If the weather is good Saturday, we are still going to have pot shoots and fun shoots on Sunday no matter what. So come on down!!!

WES

2. itsnotyou

itsnotyou Member

Wes

Wish I could be there, Family emergency prevents me from going. Tell everyone Hi for me and I know it will be a great time.

Jack

3. Augie Daddi

Augie Daddi TS Member

How about a link to a Google map of the location.

Augie

4. bogart50

bogart50 TS Member

Augie, If you type in Anza on the search threads you will find a thread tagged Anza directions. If I used mapquest it really wouldn't be of much help to you because of our location.It will get you to the city of Anza which would give you a general area. I hope this helps you out. I'm leaving this morning for the club so I hope to see you there.

Wes

5. bogart50

bogart50 TS Member

Jack
    We are going to really miss you there. I hope everything is o.k. Farrah says to say HI!! Will you make the regular potshoot in two weeks? Take care buddy.
    Wes

6. itsnotyou

itsnotyou Member

Wes

Unfortunately there will be no happy ending with this one. I should be there for the regular pot shoot.

Tell Farrah Hi for me, I hope she will make it to the pot shoot we miss her when she is not there.

Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.