1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ANZA TURKEY SHOOT

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bogart50, Sep 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bogart50

bogart50 TS Member

Just wanted to let all of our fellow shooters know that the Lynwood rod and gun club is having it's annual turkey shoot Saturday October 13th at our trap range in Anza. Shoots are $5.00 each and there will also be fun shoots. We will have turkeys, hams and gift certificates for the winners. Lunch will be hot dogs and hamburgers. Fliers have been sent to clubs. If the weather is a no go then we will shoot on Sunday. Looking forward to seeing our friends for a great day of fun.Make your plans to have a great day.
    Any questions fill free to e-mail me.

Wes Buller, Vice-President

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

3. itsnotyou

itsnotyou Member

If you have never been there before you should go because it will be a day of fun and shooting. Lynnwood is one of my favorite places to shoot,it is great club and you will be hard pressed to find a better group of people. I try to make every one of their monthly pot shoots.

Jack AKA "The Winnie"

4. bogart50

bogart50 TS Member

What's up with the ttt.

5. itsnotyou

itsnotyou Member

it means "TO THE TOP" Wes. The post puts your thread back at the top of the list

Jack

6. bogart50

bogart50 TS Member

I,m learning something new everyday,thanks Jack

7. joegriff

joegriff Member

Sorry to hear that the Anza shoot is on the same weekend as the Redlands 3 Day Potshoot. Can't do both unfortunely. Bad timing. It's going to split up a lot of the Guys that would like to do both.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

anza shotgun range pot shooting

lynwood rod and gun club anza ca