1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anza directions

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bogart50, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bogart50

bogart50 TS Member

Anza Turkey Shoot Directions

My apologies for not giving the directions. General directions are pretty easy, take the I-15 to Temecula then go east on the 79 till you reach the 371 turnoff. Follow that for about 14 miles. As you come up to the gate you will see an old wooden cattle chute on your right, you are about 1/4 mile from the gate on your left. There is a large mail box at the entrance. We will have someone at the gate to let you in. I hope this helps you out. Looking forward to seeing you there. Phone no. for the club is 9517635503 and the address is 50250 HWY 371, Anza.

Wes

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Uh.........What state are you in? lol

I'm in Iowa and I can't seem to find you........

Hauxfan!

3. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

Hauxfan,

My guess would be California. 1. Because that’s where the Anza-Borrego desert is. 2 Because I-15 is in California. Just my thoughts, then again it could be just outside of Cleveland.

4. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Thanks, CD........It looks like that is another shoot I won't be making. lol

Hauxfan!

5. lumper

lumper TS Member

Dang good deciphering ... but what if ya knew that Temecula was just over the hill and around the corner from Fallbrook and that Fallbrook was in California then ... well ... good deciphering!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trapshooting in anza ca