1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

anywhere to shoot near destin, fl

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by KMUDD, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KMUDD

KMUDD TS Member

Going on vacation next week to destin, fl. Is there any trap or sporting clay clubs near there.

2. 12ShotTwo

12ShotTwo Member

Next week I'm going to Gulf Shores. I shoot at Styx in Alabama, just west of Pensocola on I10. Hopfully there is something a little closer to you. Joe

3. over/under

over/under Member

Crestview shoal river sporting clays, about 45 minutes north of Destin. No trap though.

4. 6chuter

6chuter Member

If you are military (active or retired) you can shoot at Hurlburt Field on Eglin AFB. I believe it's just skeet now. Same thing @ Tyndall AFB outside of Panama City. Other than that there is Port Saint Joe but it's about 1 1/2 hours away. Hope this helps.

sixchuter

5. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Hulbert Fld Gun Club is on Eglin AFB reservation but it is not on fenced or gated part of the Base. It is off of Ranger Road. They only have Skeet but it is open to to the public. Tyndall AFB is open to the public but if you are not Military, DOD civilian, or retired Military you will have to get a visitor pass and enter throgh the main gate. They have both skeet and trap. It's a drive but Styx River in off the service road at the Wilcox exit on I-10. First exit in AL. Trap and skeet. Shoal River off of hwy 90 in Crestview. Skeet and Sporting only.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.