1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anything in 20 Guage

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nipper, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nipper

nipper TS Member

Does anyone have something i can place in my 12 guage browning o/u with invector + to shoot 20 guage for sale?? chamber mate, briley tube set etc.etc.

Bill

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Bill for what its worth, The chambermates are great for the price if your planning just shooting for fun and a few times a year. Be forwarned and Seminol gun works does stress this. Some shells will not eject after fireing. Some are real hard to get out. Diferent from gun to gun also. My XT works fine with everything but cheap winchester Universals. The best where of course STS AAs. I found that Remington sureshot and exspress shells worked well. I had no problems with estates but other members K gun and Winchest trap, everything but STS AA jammed. I would go full tubes if planning to shoot serious comp with them.

3. MGeslock

MGeslock TS Member

Browning made something called "little skeeters". No ejectors. They were $50 per set.

I have a set and have used them before. NOT for long term use.

4. nipper

nipper TS Member

i dont have a clue what the barrel buddies are worth..My preference would be full lenght briley tubes in 20 guage

bill

5. nipper

nipper TS Member

around augusta, ga.

bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.