1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone want a Belgium Browning B-2000 Trap?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by xringjim, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

0   0   0

Belgium Browning B-2000 f/s. I bought it new in 1982. Gun is as nice as the day I bought it. 30" barrel. Full choke. I've put about 200 rounds through it. Actually quite nice. Good wood and ivory beads on the rib. Make me a fair offer and it's yours. Jim Price

2. wyoshooter

wyoshooter Member

0   0   0

I will give 350.0 for it if you are interested Darrell T Jones

3. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

0   0   0

Joe, I'm not set up for pictures, sorry. But, in my opinion it has got that nice gloss to the finish you like and the wood is b- to c+ as far as wood goes on guns. Its not all straight grain. Its nicer wood than I've seen on a lot of more pricy guns. Does have some nice figure to it. I paid 495 for it new. Still have the paper work. The gun is like new and I'd feel silly selling it for less than 480. Those other B's that sold for under 400 had something of wear on them. This one's like new. I'm selling it cause I shoot reloads for trap and for this gun to cycle a round you have to load to 1200fps. Jim

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Jim, If Joe does not want it I will take it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.