1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

anyone using oakley radar glasses for shooting?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by skeet_man, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Anyone using Oakley Radar glasses for shooting? Considering giving them a try. Any pluses or minuses compared to m frames? Whats the deal w/ the 2 nosepieces they provide w/ these glasses? Anyone have some they want to sell?

2. Caesar Trap

Caesar Trap Member

I own the "Oakley Radar Range Shooting Array" glasses, and use them for shooting trap/skeet and sporting clays. The lense that I use is the G26 lense made exclusively for shooting orange clay targets in a wide variety of light. The glasses dull down the green/blue tones and brighten the orange tones making target acquisition easy on the eyes. I am very impressed with the visual clarity of the lenses, but with the name Oakley and the price tag this is expected. I have not owned any other top end shooting glasses, therefore I cannot compare the Oakley glasses to the others.

3. Dednlost

Dednlost Member

Oakly have some of the best lenses made, you have to look thru a pair to understand. Whether the frames work well for trap is another quest

I am very interested in radar, it is very efective used to aim antiaircraft guns so ought to be good for clay pigeons. Am willing to test any available for free.

4. shubble72

shubble72 TS Member

I got the m frames with the g26 lenses if anyone is interested pm me

5. Dednlost

Dednlost Member

shubble do you want to sell the lenses?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

clay shooting glasses oakley

oakley g30 polarized lens for trap shooting

oakley g30 sporting clays