1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone using a Remington Premier Competition

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hunter1978, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hunter1978

Hunter1978 Member

Just wondering thoughts on the Remington Premier Competition STS if anyone has one. I know they have been discontinued but was looking at these http://www.gunsunlimitedomaha.com/Remington.php would parts availability be a major issue to avoid them or not.

2. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

the Web site says it is made in Italy......by whom?? Just curious...

3. redhawk44

redhawk44 Member

Remington says Sabatti

4. Aggie.

Aggie. Member

I bought one at the Grand and really like it but haven't shot it very much. I got a flyer from Cabela's and now they are selling the 28" for $995.00, almost too good to be true.

5. Havoc

Havoc TS Member

I bought one off the guns america site acouple of months ago. Got the 32" w/adj. comb. Have shot about 800 rounds thru it so far and for me being new to trap shooting I really like the way it shoots and feels.

Denny Clark

6. KeepWoodOnWood

KeepWoodOnWood Member

I bought 3 of the 32" adjustable at the Grands from Guns Unlimited (one for each kid and one for me. the price was right). So far the impressions are that the gun shoots well and is well balanced. When patterned, the chokes seem really tight. One thing to note, is that if you need warranty work done on these, they have to be sent back to Remington. I found this out because one of the guns wouldn't fire the top barrel as the first barrel to fire. It fires fires fine as the second barrel so I can still use it for doubles.

Ron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.