1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone using a Bridgeshoot rib?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by KIRKS AUTO, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KIRKS AUTO

KIRKS AUTO Member

If your were thinking about one, they are on sale at 44% off. Kirk

2. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

JT.

Just put one on (20mm) my wifes SC3 and she loves it, she always wanted to shoot a high rib gun.

I was to miserable to spend the big dollars on a new barrel, best money I have spent, she has taken to it like a Duck to water, not only works well but looks great as well. (the barrel not the wife).

"Release Trigger"

3. Aussie Dan

Aussie Dan Member

Hi guys, I have one ordered through their Australian agent.

In the meantime I have made a temporary rib out of timber matching the height and weight exactly and it works fantastic, just be wary of what amount of adjustment you have in the comb height adjustment.

I ordered the 23mm adjustable version. How long have you had yours Garry?

Cheers Aussie Dan aka Danny Power

4. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

If your were thinking about one, they are on sale at 44% off. Kirk

Were are they sold? Hear in the USA? Maybe Kirk you can help me.
    John

5. BIG_STU

BIG_STU TS Member

Google result:
    http://www.bridgeshoot.net/index.php?lang=en

6. KIRKS AUTO

KIRKS AUTO Member

You can go to their web site and sign up for e-mail notices for specials and discounts. They have been quick to respond to my inquiries. Very impressive looking products. Kirk

7. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

Danny,

Did not realize "Aussie Dan" was you, John Crompton said he spoke to you at Goulburn, told us in the car on the way back to Sydney, sorry did not see you or would have said Gidday ( you have probably grown and changed a bit since I last saw you, approx 10-12 years ago).

Fil sent Karen the rib approx 6-7 weeks ago (last one he had at the time).
    She loves it, she had not shot for some time and said she would love to shoot a high rib barrel on here Perazzi, rather than spend the big bucks got the Bridgesport and saved approx $4000 on a new barrel.

I will keep an eye out for you at future shoots.

Release.......Gary.

8. Aussie Dan

Aussie Dan Member

Hi Gary- I didnt get a chance to say hi at Goulburn, i ran into John on my way to the clubhouse and chewed his ear off for a while. It was my first shoot back in a lot of years. Do you guys still shoot some ATA rules in Sydney? I might talk Matty Patmore into coming up with me sometime to give it a go!?

@JKTPHD- sorry to highjack your thread! I always thought the ribs on an MX10 were available at different heights, and that there was no standard height for it.

Like i said before, i would not suggest going too high unless you check the height of your comb adjustment. 1 inch is a long way, i have even found with 23mm you have to learn to sit your cheek on the comb a little differently than you normly are used to. It is comfortable though and gives good vision, even better once i take the wooden solid rib i have off and put the Bridge on!!

9. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Question for any of you who have actually seen the actual rib. Is the top of the rib knurled, or just plain flat metal?? I bought a Keenrib and was very disappointed that it was just a flat top. Took it off the gun right away.

Tomas

10. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

Tomas,

Yes it is knurled as you say, they are considerably dearer than anything else on the market but well worth it I think.(cheaper than a new set of Barrels).

My wife has one on her Perazzi, if I get time over the next few days I will try and post some photo's.

Hers is 20mm High, bit to high for me I am considering getting a 15mm for my Auto, if I do I will post photo's of it in the future.

Regards....."Release Trigger"

11. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Release Trigger,

Thanks, I ordered the 25mm Mini today. Now the hard part, waiting for it to get here from Italy!!

Tomas

12. Aussie Dan

Aussie Dan Member

Here's a pic of mine fitted to my MX5, now to get it set up right and blow away a few!
    [​IMG]

13. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Here's the Mini Rib on a K 80.

Tomas

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
bridge schoot ribs
bridge shoot rib
bridge shoot ribs