1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone use White Gold shells?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tbone0813, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tbone0813

tbone0813 TS Member

So I am getting a decent deal on a flat of Gamebore White Gold Original #8 1oz shells. I just wanted to poll the census to see if anyone has used them specifically for ATA trap. My usual shell is AA but these will run me a bout a buck fifty less per box. I have seen there are a few of the top dogs in sporting clays using them but I wanted to hear if anyone has had any first hand experience at trap with them. Thanks.

2. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Great shells, the ones I used had plated shot, with the sun shining you could see a lot of the shot patterns hit the bird. HMB

3. hschwartz

hschwartz TS Member

The Gamebore importer of the White Gold is at this website

http://www.intasport.com/

Their phone number is 404-384-1602 and ask for John Imboden.

HSchwartz

4. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Kent is no longer the importer. Intasport, down in Texas is the importer. Link above.

When I visited Kent in West Virginia last summer, they were closing out their Gamebore shells. They had about 100 or so flats left of various 12 gauge loads and some 20 gauge stuff. They allowed me to drive there and pick up (10 flats). They are not really interested in shipping single flats. They take cash or credit card (with surcharge)....no checks, so shelly that leaves you out in the cold...

I have shot Gamebore 1 1/8oz blue Diamond loads. They kicked less than the Win AA and STS Nitro 1 1/8oz loads.

5. tbone0813

tbone0813 TS Member

Any concerns with them not meeting ATA velocity specs?

6. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

GREAT SHELLS!!!!!!!!!!

I love loading the hulls, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.