1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone use Pylinski Arms?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Citori Shooter, Aug 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Citori Shooter

Citori Shooter TS Member

Hi,I would like to know if anyone has used Pylinski Arms and your experiences with them.I am considering going to the Cardinal Classic in Ohio to let them do the triggers on a Beretta AL391 Parallel target and a Browning Citori XT.Thanks.

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

wilehunting...

On the 1st day of the MD state shoot, my 682 Gold E broke a hammer (top) and Pylinski happened to be a vendor.

He fixed the broken part(s), performed the "Annual Maintenence", relaced the springs and firing pins in a very timely manner. The cost was $325.00 and I haven't had a problem since.

I would not have a problem letting him work on my gun again.

Curt - Delaware

3. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Lawrence is very professional and takes care of his customers very well. He's always treated me great!

4. ZeroHero

ZeroHero TS Member

I have tried using Mr. Pylinski twice and both times I had to have the work redone elsewhere. I will not go back.

Duke

5. TN SCTP FAN

TN SCTP FAN TS Member

Our daughters gun broke during a competition. We e-mailed him - overnighted her Kreigoff to him explained that she was getting ready to do several comp. for school - he worked on it over the weekend and overnighted the gun back to us. While he had it he went through it completely and called us to say that the tigger was going out and asked us if we wanted to replace it. He went through the gun completely. At the Grand, we went and introduced ourselves and voiced a concern we had - he got the gun back and checked over it to make sure everything was working correctly. It was working correctly just a concern of our daughter.

We will send him her gun every year for maintence!!!

6. Andy Moreland

Andy Moreland TS Member

I had Laurence (NOT Larry!) refine the trigger on my 3 year old XT. He reduced the pull to 3 1/2 pounds (he won't go lower than that) and it is crisp and consistent. I am very happy with the result. He's as honest and professional a smith as you would ever hope to meet.

Andy Moreland

7. skeet100

skeet100 Member

I had a gun he worked on.............

I then had to send it to Cole's to fix the problem and redo his gunsmithing work.

I would search this web site for info on Beretta and Browning shops prior to shipping my gun off.

8. phirel

phirel TS Member

I have known Lawrence since he graduated from the NRA Gunsmith School many years ago. He does fine work and I would not have a problem with him working on my gun. His prices may be a little on the high side but his expenses traveling all year long to different shoots are also high.

Pat Ireland

9. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

He did the triggers on both of my Perazzis, and has fitted 3 Perazzi barrels for me. Good work is not cheap.

10. BAP

BAP TS Member

Lawrence has done several jobs for me and was very prompt and fair. I had a Winchester 101 Pigeon grade that no one could find the parts for for 2 years but Lawrence found an ejector and repaired it at a resonable cost when no one else would even attempt it. thank You Mr. Pylinski. Bill Parson Jr.

11. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

I've used him twice and was more than satisfied.

12. atashooter

atashooter Member

In 1995, I was at my state shoot. I was having a hard time with the targets. Lawrence happened to be observing us shoot. When I came off the line he stated that it looked like my stock may be too long for me and asked if I minded him taking a peek. He measured me up, took off 7/8 of an inch, put a new pad on..... I won my class in the next event and was crushing targets after that. ..... He has my respect.

13. pb

pb TS Member

He has done work on two different guns for me and I have always been happy with it. As for price, $5 diesel fuel makes it hard on these guys as they drive to all the shoots. If you have had problems at a state shoot that has no vendors you will understand why its great to have them!

Jon

14. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Larry Has worked on several of my guns at shoots. He does superior recoil pad work, and has tweaked a couple of K-guns for me.

I will always recommend him. Let him know what you want him to do and what problem you are having with the gun. He will make needed parts for vintage firearms, but that does not come cheap.

I did not think his prices were out of line. As a gunsmith myself, it is doubtful I will use him for a casual repair or service, but a major rebuild, barrel fitting or such that I am too lazy or not equipped to do myself will see him working on my gun.

15. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

He went out of his way to make sure I had my shotgun back for the next day, after I brought it to him after I was done using it for the day (very late after dark). His price was fare and work done was as good as factory. I have no problems bring any gun to him. Thank You Pylinski. Break-em all. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
laurence pylinski gunsmith
palinskigunsmith

pylinski arms

pylinski firearms
pylinski gunsmith

pylinskiarms costofshotgunfitting