Trapshooters Forum banner

Anyone use Custom Sportswear & Optical in Ohio?

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  hera200 
#1 ·
he is a great guy and i have his glasses and 2 of his shooting coats for winter. motordoc

#5 ·
I got a pair of bronze lenses from him at the Missouri hcp and they are the best for shooting against targets with a dark trees into the bright sky. They darken the bright sky so your eyes do not have that big change when the target breaks out of the dark back round. I just watched the targets when thrown and bought 2 pair of these lenses along with 1 medium watermelon for sunny days without backround the targets just light up and glow great lens.

Buddy Walters in FLA

#6 ·
I've used Clarance Willis for shooting glasses since the mid 90s. I just send him my prescription and color preference and shortly they arrive. One thing he asks for that no other has ask me and thats the PD measured by the optometrist. Clarance makes sure the lens prescription centers are matched to your eyes pupils!!

HAP

#7 ·
Terry Jordan put me on to Clarence's products and service a while back and my experience has been great! I have also recommended Clarence to several other shooters who purchased their glasses from him and are happy with the results...BUD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.