1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone tried XLT "Ultra Soft" Magnum Trap pad?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 338reddog, May 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 338reddog

338reddog Member

I need a new pad for my BT100 and I don't care for a rocker style pad. I was thinking about buying a factory pad seen the XLT "Ultra Soft" Magnum Trap from pachmayer. Opinions on this or your favorite pad.

Jeff

2. ABH

ABH Member

Anyone tried XLT

I have a couple of guns with XLT pads on them. Excellent pads. I like them better than Kick-Eez pads. ART H.

3. Perazzi_MX8

Perazzi_MX8 Well-Known Member

Anyone tried XLT

They are soft and comfortable with an arched contour for reliable positioning. They are a webbed style hollow backed pad that isn't just a solid hunk of Sorbothane like the KICK-EZZ pads. They don't snag on your clothes like KICK-EZZ do and in my opinion shoot as soft as any pad out there. You will be happy with one like I am.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

Anyone tried XLT

One of the best kept secrets in trap shooting. They are by far the best on the market. I have one on every one of my trap guns. Also, they hold up very well. Ask Phil Simms which pads are the best!!

5. bossbasl

bossbasl Well-Known Member

Anyone tried XLT

Wonderful pad for a trap gun. Currently use them on two trap/pigeon guns. Grinds and finishes better than Kick-EEZ pads with slightly better recoil absorption. Lyle

6. 338reddog

338reddog Member

Anyone tried XLT

well I think I will buy this pad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

pachmayr xlt ultra soft magnum