1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Tried These Wads??????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dave P, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

I ordered a couple of bags of 1 1/8 and 1 oz. Downrange Bio degradable wads for the hell it of just to try them out. Anyone have any experience with these?

2. missemucho

missemucho Member

I loaded 5k of the F8 biodegradable version of this wad; saw no difference between them and the standard version. I got them from Graf's at Linn Creek and actually asked about getting more, but Mike told me he had a few complaints about the early run and wasn't stocking them at that time (probably a year ago).
    John

3. Longhorn

Longhorn Member

I have used these wads for some time and have done some testing with them They load well and match the ballistics of the pure plastics. I've heard that several clubs have recommended their use. They are a little higher priced but other than that.....you won't notice any difference.

4. ThorsDad

ThorsDad TS Member

Been using these wads for 2 years very happy with them . Just last week placed a handful at 6 different locations around the property , I wonder how many years they will last ? Jay

5. willing

willing Member

I had a couple outside the backdoor to see how long they would last.. they lasted until hurricane Irene. I had ordered 2 cases of F8 from Graf and got 1 of each.

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.