1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone shooting XT unsingle ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by SirMissalott, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Was wondering if anyone is shooting Browning (as listed in they're catalog) Citori XT Trap Unsingle? It appears to have a Blue receiver only comes w/unsingle barrel. I assume it has a standard XT receiver and I wonder if it would accept an O/U barrel set from a combo gun such as Guns Unlimited offers. As you might expect I have a 32" O/U barrel set from a combo that I might be interested in selling if anyone is shooting the Unsingle. At any rate any info would be appreciated. Jim W.

2. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Yukon,
    That was kind of my thoughts..

3. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

I don't think there is a better "VALUE" in a combo than the XT set from GU.

My son loves his.

SW

4. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

If I lost my XT combo from guns unlimited I would immediately drive to Omaha and buy another. They are that good. Best value for an all around gun out there hands down. I let other try my gun occasionally and most buy there own XT unsingle from Guns Unlimited within weeks of trying it. They cannot believe the results and NO RECOIL.

Mark Stevens
    Primedust
    Buffalo, MN.

5. TP Express

TP Express TS Member

For $405 more you can have a Beretta 687 unsingle combo from Joel Etchen. IMHO a better gun, better value, more options.

6. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

I second Primedusts comments. Outstanding value for the money.
    Adjustable rib and comb, choke tubes, over-bored barrel and
    better than average wood. Citori reliability is legendary.

7. dedpair

dedpair Active Member

Have a un-single barrel for sale. Will have it at Andy's guns at the PA State shoot this week. If it doesn't sell this week I'll post it on here next week. Send me a private message with any offers.

Jeff Graupp

8. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Had a Berretta 686. Gave it to my brother. (FREE of charge) Used it as a back up gun for a while. When my gun started doubling I went to the backup gun, the 686. After a day of recoil and a shoot off I gave the gun away fast. Recoil was horrible. My brother shoots it well for 75 shots then recoil gets him. He thinks I hate him! I have to admit, when he is moaning and stumbling around, I do smile a bit. ( Devil made me do it!)

I can handle the recoil as well as anyone, probably better than most, but it is sure a pleasure to shoot all day without it. The XT unsingle is like shooting a .410 with the crushing power of the 12 ga. Nice feature I think!!! I can shoot 1000 targets in a day, with the XT, and feel no effect what so ever from recoil. No recoil is a big plus when you get into shoot offs!

Primedust

9. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

That's a lot!

10. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

1000 a day I think someone has been smelling to much gun powder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.