1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Shooting at Myrtle Grove

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by TOLIPNUG, Feb 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TOLIPNUG

TOLIPNUG TS Member

WHERE ARE YOU STAYING??? CHARLESTON , GEORGETOWN, AND LEJEUNE AS WELL AS MYRTLE ALL HAVE RENGES TO SHOOT

2. pedagogue

pedagogue Member

Myrtle Grove is a great place to shoot. I am suprised it is so under used. I think it has the possibility of being a Silver Dollar type facility, but it looks like they ran out of money or ambition. jack melitsky

3. leadhead358

leadhead358 Member

Go down to Backwoods Quail Club just south of Myrtle Beach. Went there last summer. Very nice place and people. They have trap, skeet and clays. They also have a web site to look at. Went by way of gps system took about an hour. They told me short cut to get back and it only took about 30 minutes. Call them and they can give you very good directions. I shot sporting clays and it is the first clays course that I have been at that uses a trampoline in one of their presentations. I think they also shoot trap in the mornings on certain days as far as shooting with a group.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.