1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone shooting a Perazzi TM9 adjustible rib?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dale58, May 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dale58

dale58 Well-Known Member

I had a rem. 90T high rib years ago and liked it alot. The TM9 adjustible rib seems like a similar gun. looking for owners to see how they like them. also do they have a dropout trigger? thanks Dale

2. WWB

WWB Member

Hi Dale:
    Yep I got one and love it. Always felt I should never have sold my old TMX & now I have one again only with the adj rib and comb. With just the 4 notches used, mine shoots--for me-- about 110% high. I put a Precision Release trigger in mine. Love it also. The gun is light, I added a bit of weight to mine and am still in the process of learning not to jump at 'em. Constriction in mine is .35.
    Bill

3. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

I too put a precision release trigger in mine. Same one that I had in my TM-1.

I've had mine for almost two years and love it. There's one on here for 7500.

Ed Yanchok

4. nutty1

nutty1 TS Member

hey ed, do they have a flat spring or leaf, also, are tm parts interchangeable thx steve

5. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

I have a TM10. Precursor of the TM9X. Turns out I'm not a "heads up" type shooter and the TM10, like the TM9X, is just that.

6. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

They come with a coil spring trigger. Looks like most parts should interchange with other TM models.

Ed Yanchok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.