1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone shoot with progressives?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dickgshot, Oct 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

I forgot my shooting glasses and shot a couple rounds with with my regular progressive glasses. Saw the targets just fine. I'm thinking of getting my next (NYX) inserts with progressive lens. Anybody using them?

2. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Progressives are fine, if--------the place that ya see the target clearly matches where your eyes line up with the target. The pair I had before worked fine, the ones I have now are outta focus when looking for the target. Just my opinion. Hope yours work for ya.

Gne J

3. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

I shoot fine with my progressives I see the targets just fine; that said I'm ordering single visons for shooting as I just prefer the single.Ihave thme currently in a dark bronw sunglass and am ordering a violet colored lens.

4. oletymer

oletymer Member

I have used progressives for about 20 years with no problem. I always get pretty large lens so the normal vision part is not close to the progressive area.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.