1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone shoot the Krieghoff Semprio rifle?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sernv99, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

looking for anyone who has experience with shooting the Krieghoff Semprio rifle.....good? bad? I am looking at getting one in 30-06.

Thanks.

2. new zealand trapper

new zealand trapper TS Member

Hi i am waiting for mine to turn up from factory it should have been here 1 month ago but our service for k isent very flash in this part of the world ? never mind its worth waiting for, i had blaser in offroad and changed to semprio after been loaned my friends semprio in 300 win mag to shoot and play with, since i shoot k 80 trap special i was very keen on it even before i got my hands onto it knowing it would be well made. It shot very good groupings with way less recoil than r 93, it did take few rounds to get used to action but dry firing it before you shoot really helps this .key points on my buying 1200 dollars barrels compared to 2100 for 93 no special scope rings needed compared to 93 1000 dollars, match grade factory trigger with set trigger std very very lite on set and adjustable . It is very nice to carry easy to cock/ uncock but it is a gun that you have to play with a bit to get used to but once you have its just the best i rate it 10/10, and cant wait for mine to turn up so i can go smoke some thar with it

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

The one I played with at the Grand looked super. Well thought out.

Don

4. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

what receiver finish would you recommend, the black or nickel finish?

5. new zealand trapper

new zealand trapper TS Member

Hi i got mine in Black with t wood as i like the look of it also i got a clean barrel on mine too as i never plan on using open sights cant see the point on leaving them their if you dont use . rip into it you wont regreat it i'm sure of that

6. B.C.

B.C. Member

A friend has one in 375 Ruger cal, used it for Bear Hunting in Pa last year
    with out any success, hopes to do better this year, loves his ! B.C.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.