1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone shoot Big Springs in Middle TN?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Colonel Reb, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colonel Reb

Colonel Reb TS Member

The calendar shows no shoots there for the rest of the year. Do they not have any registered shoots in the fall?

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Due to the SNAFU by the ATA, shoots were not going to happen. They will have shoots the first Sat of the month, including one today.

Hopefully, ATA will update shoot listings. Call the Springs, 615 890 6360

Come shoot some of the best ATA targets in the state, also a Skeet, Wobble Trap and ABT field.

3. Colonel Reb

Colonel Reb TS Member

I should have come out, but it looked like rain. I'll shoot it next month. Thanks for the info. Wartrace is the first Saturday of the month also, so I'll have to switch between cowboy and trap from month to month.

Yes, I've practiced at Big Springs twice since moving here and it is fun to shoot there.

4. TennTrap

TennTrap Member

Colonel, Big Springs don't have any shoots approved by the state association for the remainder of 2008. You can always check the above website for the latest registered shoot information for all Tennessee clubs. I try to keep it very current.

shoot good and be safe,
    Tenntrap

5. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Dear Tenntrap

The ATA will get this mess straightened out someday. We have shoots the first Sat of the month.

I am sure Kay is having an Excedrin attack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.