1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone shoot at Naperville Sportsman Club (IL.)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shooter66, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooter66

shooter66 TS Member

Does anyone on here shoot at the Naperville Sportsman club in Naperville Illinois? Im looking for some information on the place.

Thanks
    Scott

2. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

I do. What do you need to know? Website above, if you have any specific questions please post.

Scott Calhoun

3. shooter66

shooter66 TS Member

Will you guys shoot through the winter or do you shutdown? I have to admit I completly forgot the place was there till the other day! Im in Bolingbrook and it would make a great place to shoot weekly!

Scott

4. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

We are open all year, closed only for holidays that fall on Thursday or Sunday. Range Manager discretion when it comes to weather, but generally speaking if there are people who want to shoot then we'll be shooting.

We will close early if there are no shooters, so on Thursday we recommend being there no later than 9 pm (open at 6 pm, 10 pm close), and in the winter I'd say 8 or 8:30 is even better. Bottom line if nobody is there to shoot we won't keep burning the lights and heating the clubhouse. Same thing on Sunday, past 2:30 pm (open at noon) when it's cold and you are taking a chance on everyone having already quit shooting and gone home.

If you come out ask for me and introduce yourself.

Scott

5. shooter66

shooter66 TS Member

I most definatly will!

Scott

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.