1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone shoot at Homestead or Greenbriar?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by FelixD, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FelixD

FelixD Member

Has anyone shot at either the Homestead in Va. ot the Greenbriar in W. Va.? If so what were they like? How much did it cost?

2. blacklab

blacklab Member

it has been several yrs since i shot at the homestead. good sporting clays course but only one trap field. very expensive. nemocloin is much better sporting clays. but no trap. much cheaper.

3. LOWGUN

LOWGUN TS Member

Shot at the Homestead about 3 yrs. ago. Used to be if you used your own gun and ammo they charged $9.00 per round. Yes, thats correct! Well the last time I went I shot three rounds of trap and the cost was $94.00 plus some change. Yes thats correct again. They changed the rules and cater to those who want to shoot and have nothing of their own.If you go use their gun,ammo,vests and anything else they provide to get your monies worth. Check to see if they still have the Gun club. You may be able to get a membership and use your own gear at a reduced rate. Ask before you shoot! Good luck. Mike

4. FelixD

FelixD Member

Thanks. This was the information I was looking for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

greenbriar trap shooting

homestead gun club sporting clays prices

trap shooting at the homestead in va