1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone shoot a Rottweil release trigger?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by teleskier, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teleskier

teleskier Member

I just purchased and shot for the first time a selectable double release trigger for my AAT72 combo. I am not familiar with release triggers but when I cock it by hand I notice more resistance for one of the triggers than the other. Is this normal? Could one of the springs be getting softer than the other? Enlighten me. Mike

2. teleskier

teleskier Member

Jerry,

Do you still have them?

3. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Mike, The guy I sold my other Rottweils to has had them released by everybody in the business and getting one to be consistant, not break, is quite a feat. His name is John and he is from Eugene. If you want to talk to him e-=mail me and I will send you his phone number. If you are still thinking about buying a gun he may sell you one as well. John has a pile of them.Jeff sx1jeff@yahoooooo.com

4. teleskier

teleskier Member

Jerry

If he is interested in selling let me know. Email is above leaving out the x's

5. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Mike and others, I get my springs from Chris Vendel in Rochester, NY.

Phone 585-482-0044..They may answer as "ZIP Products", don't be alarmed, that is Chris' machine shop of which the gun shop is attached.

All you need to do is inform Chris which springs you want, the ones in the enclosed tube (smaller ones) or the ones with the pin down through the center (the larger ones).

If you get a missfire after having your springs in for a year or so, it's time to change them..that's the tell-tale sign they are getting weak. I always release mine and it does add life to the springs.

Dave in NY

6. teleskier

teleskier Member

Dave
    I do get parts from Chris. He is sending me two new springs for the release trigger. Actually four so I can have two spares. The springs for the release are not the same as the pull triggers by the way. I always release my triggers as well in all of my guns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.