1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone seeing a drop in target prices?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 391 shooter, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

At my club members 3 visiters 4

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Joe, I seem to recall paying $15 for two trap/skeet tokens at Carson City as a non-member just a few months ago. One of your compatriots must know if they've dropped prices any<;-)...breakemall.....Bob Dodd

3. joe scout

joe scout Member

Thanks Bob,

Afraid of paying $7.50 a round was one reason why I bought in as a property owner in Carson Valley Clays, Gardnerville, Nevada 15 years ago --- We're a private club but hold monthly sporting clays shoots, shooting over 15 stations, open to the public, price is usually $45.00 with money back to class,a non-member will pay $24.00 for a round sporting Clays practice. WE have one trap field with a skeet overlay and welcome the public to practice either discipline with a club member present.We support a number of local organizations, girls softball, 4H, FFA, and the Carson Valley Chukar Club for which we have raised over a million dollars in the last 17years, most of the money is ear marked for the Nevada Division of Wildlife for Chukar habitat improvement.

I am also a member of the Capitol City Gun Club in Carson City, Nevada and Sage Hill Clays sports in Reno, Nevada, both clubs charge $6.50 for a round of trap for members, $7.50 for non-members both clubs are also fun places to shoot clay targets. I was just trying to get some input as to what the cost per round was in other locations.

Thanks Again,

Joe Winnicki, ATA Lifemember and one of the Directors of the Nevada Sporting Clays Association.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.