1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone see what I saw?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dickgshot, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Watching the video of the finals, I thought that Kim missed low 3 of the doubles. I didn't see the flash and I'm sure I saw the referee's hand go up, yet there was no lost target recorded. Was the ref overruled?

2. tachyon

tachyon Member

She did have a no bird on one of her doubles and was allowed to shoot it over. During the live broadcast they said the target came out broken, she shot at it and missed but they ruled it a no bird/reshoot. Perhaps that is what you saw.

3. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

That must be it. Thanks.

4. charleyj10

charleyj10 TS Member

I saw that on the replay video on my computer. I backtracked and watched it several times. From what I could see on the screen, the target was extremely low, only a few feet above the ground. The ref immediately twirled his right hand in a "do it over" gesture. She did, the targets were good, and she broke 'em all!

I was disappointed that the replay did not start with the shooters on station one.
    Oh, well.

Charlie

5. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

She had enough birds to win the Gold by station five, as I count them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.