1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone remember an ATF shooter?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Nealson Watson, May 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nealson Watson

Nealson Watson TS Member

Anyone remember an ATF agent that use to shoot? Went through several guns, but I don't think he shoots anymore.

I think he moved out West and started a "Don't ask, don't tell" policy for the AFT.

Anyway, just trying to remember why he quit.

2. P K Admirer

P K Admirer TS Member

I think he was the guy that traveled with PT Cyr, and shot with Dan Campbell.
    Nealson, maybe you could contact Paul or Dan and they could help you fine him..

3. Sunfish

Sunfish TS Member

I used to know an ATF agent from the Minneapolis area. He said he was an ATF agent but I never really saw a badge or ID that would prove it. The person that said he was an ATF agent tried many different guns and I beleive one year he was Elmer Fairchild's customer of the year. Used to be a decent shot but I really have heard much about him the past several years. Sunfish

4. Nealson Watson

Nealson Watson TS Member

I think that is the same guy. He was a decent shot, after he took a class from Phil Kiner, had some handicap help from Bob Munson, and had his Perazzi barrels done by Wilkerson, he broke a 100 straight from the 27 at the Grand.

After that I think he sold his Perazzi and was sponsored by Seitz. Can't remember much after that.

5. Champion II

Champion II Active Member

There was a guy can't remember his name claimed he worked for ATF. Peteie... Paul Cyrs Lab pissed on his shellbag, as i remember he ended up in a padded room in rochester over that?? Seemed like not too bad a person,ok shot, littlebit on the windy side, he did keep Elmer Fairchild eating STEAK for about 2 years I heard. Someone said he retired an now lives in Samoa??

6. MX-10RS

MX-10RS TS Member

I think I remember that guy from the Minnesota area. He could make some great cheesy potatoes. Come to think if it, the motor home he drove was full of bread and muffin crumbs, too. Last I heard he moved to northern Minnesota and was living in the basement of Big Harold and Shirley Cyr.

7. Champion II

MX10-RS, I think he is out of the country...after that Kiner Class he got rid of the perazzi he shot really really well. Bought some kind of odd gun, took handicap lessons from some icefisherman named Bob Munson on how to shoot handicap. Well Bob had him send the gun in to get the pattern shooting 26" high like his. I couldn't understand that after the ATF Man had shot 70/30 all his life. Well anyway I see Bob just won the Missouri Handicap...do you suppose that Icefisherman gave the ATF Agent a fish story as to where his gun really patterns?? Huh even gets me thinking.

8. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

Geo. Gillete has moved to Phoenix to take over the # 2 spot in the Phoenix office of the ATF. He called me on his way down there. Reason for the move----- Mexican gun trafficking. Not hard to understand in todays world.
    This is the world we live in. Phil Simms in Colorado!

9. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

Oh, and I forgot-- I think he did shoot at the spring grand!

10. Champion II

I have been thinking about where he ended up?? Not Arizona. I dug through some old news tapes CNN etc. There was a guy that resembled him, Ann Nicoles lawyer Howard Stern do you suppose he is going under a different name and living in the Bahamas. What do you think Rick could that be him?? Never heard of one named George that could be another assumed name also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.