1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone recognize these Beretta adj. comb parts?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by boonedoggle, Aug 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boonedoggle

boonedoggle TS Member

I have a Beratta 626 Gold X that has a couple broken parts in the adjustable comb hardware. I can't identify the hardware maker. Can anyone help me out here. Click on the website url to see pictures.
    thanks
    steve

2. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Can't tell if yours is plastic or not, but a lot of them are. If so it is really easy to over tighten the screws and crack the whole unit.

Check out Joel Etchin - for $90 you can but an all aluminum replacement unit.

http://www.joeletchenguns.com/accessor.htm

3. boonedoggle

boonedoggle TS Member

HSLDS
    thanks,
    the bases are cast aluminum, the posts are hardened steel. there's no name on them, just has PATENTED cast in them.
    Called Etchen, the guy i talked to wasn't too interested in talking about it.
    the ones i could find on the Etchen website aren't the same.
    steve

4. stockguy

stockguy Member

That is actually Beretta factory comb hardware for that period. They didn't use that style for very long at all before going to the current plastic "Memory System" hardware.

I'm sorry that I don't have availability data for you other than contacting Beretta USA along with pictures of your hardware (along with the description of the broken parts) so that they can replace the affected items. They would be your best bet for the obsolete parts you require.

Good luck!

Greg Hissem

5. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

I have the new plastic MEMORY ADJ hardware off of my 682 GOLD E, never shot with it, I replaced mine with Joel's replacement set..will let it go to a good home for $75.00, shipping included..PM or email me...LarryB

6. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Cole's may be able to help you out on this hardware.

ec90t

7. boonedoggle

boonedoggle TS Member

thank y'all

I'll try those places.

steve

8. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Etchen does sell one of the best adjustable hardware out there.

Equal to the Perazzi hardware but at about a 1/3 the price.

I have shipped many of these to Australian and South African shooters. I like the hardware.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.