1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Planning on attending AL State Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by TheNakedGun, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheNakedGun

TheNakedGun Member

IS anyone planning on going to the Alabama State shoot at Dixie Trap Club
    May 31-June 3, 2007.

If so I look forward to seeing you there
    thanks
    Russell

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Hi, Russell,

Martin (pheasantmaster) and I will be there. Look for a tall lean guy with brown hair and a trim beard/mustache combo. He shoots a Perazzi O/U with lead tape on the barrel. I will be the 5'6" darker-skinned blonde with a Perrazi standing next to him.

3. TheNakedGun

TheNakedGun Member

I Look forward to seeing Yall there

4. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

It's our favorite state shoot. We look forward to it each year. Bill(the curly haired Rebel), Becky there crew and the AL Assoc. put on a fine shoot. Recurvy, glad to hear you and Martin are coming to the shoot. You WON"T be disappointed. Great folks and a good time! Look forward to seeing you all there!

5. TheNakedGun

TheNakedGun Member

Slideaction I met you and your wife at Bear Creek I dont know if you remember Me or not

See Ya there
    Russell

6. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I'll be there. 6'2' 230, Ljutic with PFS and tennis tape on the grip. See ya all at the "Dixie."

7. TheNakedGun

TheNakedGun Member

8. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Russell, We look forward to seeing you again. I sure hope we don't have the wind we did at Bear Creek (LOL)! Laura and I will be up Sat. and Sun. for sure(not sure about Fri. yet) depends on our work schedule. Glad they have another day now and are shooting Thur. also. That will give people some more targets. I've talked to several folks who are coming and it sounds like a good crowd. See ya there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.