1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone own a K20 Kriehghoff?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bridger, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bridger

Bridger Member

I was at a Cabelas store recently that had two very nice K20's. If I had an extra $18500 I might have bought the one that was a two barrel set!. The guy there knew next to nothing about them. These were upgraded guns. Does anyone shoot one and could tell me where they start in price?

2. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Same as a K-80 Jeff

3. Gross Man

Gross Man Member

The K-20 is a great gun. A little smaller frame then the K-80 and a little lighter. With a 30 in barrel, it handles great. I love mine. If you are seriously interested in one, check the Kreighoff site for details and specs. Also, one of the Kreighoff dealears will fit the gun for you (very important).

4. Sixshooter

Sixshooter TS Member

I bought mine last year from Jaqua's. It's a std grade with 32" 20 ga. and 32" 28 ga. barrels. I had a stock made for it at Wenigs. I love the gun. I have shot it well since I got the stock on it. I liked the longer barrels because I was afraid with the 30" barrels it would be so much faster then the trap gun I'm used to that I wouldn't shoot it very well. For me, the longer barrels seem to be the ticket. Dealers told me the demand had switched to the longer barrels since they came out. I suggest you swing both and buy the one you like the best.

As far as price goes, any dealer will quote you a price, usually over the phone. I have bought from Guns unlimited, twice, Jaqua, twice and Allem once. I would highly recommend Jaqua and Guns Unlimited and also RK Shooting and Chris Maest as well. All are real fair and will stand behind their products.

One word on finishes, I would stay away from coin finished recievers. They tend to rust. I believe you won't find many out there but there are a few in the Gold Superscroll upgrade. If you like that grade, I would suggest the Nitride version. Buying a gun like this from a Cabelas store wouldn't be my first choice. First, they price them way to high and as you found out, they usually don't know anything about the gun to help you anyway.

Mark Zauhar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.