1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Out There?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Robert Long, Mar 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robert Long

Robert Long Member

I have not checked the site in about 12 hours and it seems there have been no new posts. Is anyone home?

Rob

2. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

No, I am at work and haven't been home since earlier this morning.

3. IM390

IM390 Member

This site was off line after 11 p.m. in Wisconsin. I couldn't get back on until 9 a.m. this morning, in the middle of a blizzard. We are at 12.5 inches and still counting at 4 p.m. Friday.

4. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

I was wondering what happened. My computer wouldn't go to the site and only said that they couldn't navigate to the site. I was working in the area of LaSalle station and staying in Morris at the Days Inn the past couple of weeks. I'm to report to work at Clinton's power plant tomorrow morning so I don't know if I'll be able to shoot this next weekend for the fund raiser for cancer at Downers Grove club or not? I also was working with a bunch of guys from Wisconsin and they were saying that there was about 24 in of snow on the ground now let alone this new storm that's dumping on them. Hope you guys don't get flooded out when the melt hits up there. Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.