1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone out there from Mass. ?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Luckyman, Jan 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Anyone out there from Massachusetts? If so what are you hearing about the election today.....What are the exit polls saying for Scott Brown?

2. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Luckyman the local media has said they will be on with election coverage all day. From what I can see at 2:30 PM they aren't saying very much.

Of course the fact that it is snowing and has been all day isn't helping voter turn out. The only way that you will get results is watch the news stations even National News should have coverage this election is that controversial.

BTW at this point voter turn out is quite low no percentages given but low is being said.

Bob Lawless

3. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Wasn't there some law passed a few years ago that said the media can't report exit polls or vote tallies until the polls close?

4. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

I think your right.....I am saying my prayers for sure! For the sake of my son and the rest of our kids that could inherit this nightmare the dems are creating!!!

WE NEED TO STOP THEM NOW!!!!

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Bad weather is usually helpful to the Consevative/Republican party. Seems to keep the riff-raff indoors and away from the polls.

Guess Acorn will file a lawsuit against the Weather Channel on this one.

Curt

6. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

I don't know about legislation, but I do know there are no exit polls for this election.

We're crossing our fingers!

LA in MA

7. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I'm really hopeing that the folks in MA will show the people in NV how it should be done and then perhaps we can get old Harry out of the senate in 2010.

Good luck guys!

8. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Our local news in Fort Wayne (CBS), just said voter turnout has been heavy, and CBS affiliates puts Brown slightly ahead. Wayne

9. Claydotter

Claydotter Active Member

I`m originally from Taxachusetts, but have been in Fl. for many years.

I`m still curious about this election though

I believe the polls close at 9P.M.

Regards, Pete

10. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

I heard that the Republican candidate is losing due to a large turn out of deceased Democratic voters. HMB

11. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Polls close at 8 pm. Even if (hopefully) Brown wins, his vote on Healthcare can be delayed or not ever get under the wire until ballots are received from the military abroad. I'm SURE if Brown wins, the delay will cause his vote NOT to count! We're all hoping for the best in Massachusetts.

12. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

If his seating is delayed or if they try and pull that and this bill is voted in you will see a civil uprising like we haven't seen in a long long time....Not even the Dems think they can pull that type of shenanigans!

13. ivanhoe

The local news at 6 on the tube says. The Coakley camp is crying voter fraud. They are claiming that in some town and cities the ballots are premarked in Browns favor the Dems lawyer was on the tube explaining this.

They will use any tactic to try and swing the outcome in their favor.

Bob Lawless

14. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Polls close at 8, a Suffolk Univ exit poll has Scott Brown up by 10, I can say that there is a lot of aminosity out there directed at Democrats, and based upon how VICIOUS the Coaklackey campaign has been, it has certainly pushed some voters away from her.......stay tuned the polls will close in 65 minutes!!! I predict the 2nd shot from Mass. heard round the world!

FYI, because of the inept campaign run by Coakley, they figured she was a shoe in until about 2 weeks ago, so no exit polling was arranged by either party.....

15. thomaslea1

thomaslea1 Member

I saw this on the news too. The reporter said they found (or supposedly found) 5 ballots out of 2 million. I wondered how they got to look over two million ballots so quickly.

"The local news at 6 on the tube says. The Coakley camp is crying voter fraud. They are claiming that in some town and cities the ballots are premarked in Browns favor the Dems lawyer was on the tube explaining this. "

16. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

"They will use any tactic to try and swing the outcome in their favor."

They will also use any tactic to DELAY the outcome!!

17. ivanhoe

Wait until you see the number of recounts they try to get if they come up short.

Bob Lawless

18. Frank C

House may be considering passing unamended Senate health care measure

mash the link, the Dems are shameless.....

19. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Mash the above link,,, watch the first video,,,your gonna be pissed,,,

20. Frank C

53-46...Brown....13% of precincts reporting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.