Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

anyone ordered Jim White collection buckles?

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Trap2 
#1 ·
My club is looking for trophies for upcoming shoots. Has anyone ordered or won anything from "The Jim White Collection" ? The link is www.buckleart.com
I'd like to know the quality and visual appeal if you're familiar with them. Thanks!

#2 ·
We use them a lot. Jim puts a lot of work into these, and they are very popular.

The trophies he makes are very well received too, and quite reasonably priced. His trophies end up on a lot of people's desks.

I have dealt with Jim for years on quite a large scale, and have never known him not to perform as promised.

Also, he is somewhat flexible on prices.

He is a shooter, and does a lot to support shooting, and he deserves a wider audience.

#7 ·
Today we had the Club Skeet Championship (I took Class 2!!!! with a 90 and shooting off with 2 other 90's....Had to shoot doubles from station 3, 4 and 5) Oct 14 is the Club Trap Championship and Oct 21 is the Club 5 Stand Championship. Oct 28 is the Lucky Bottle Shoot, Nov 18 is the Turkey Shoot, Dec 16 is the Ham Shoot. High Overall Shoots are Jan 6, Feb 24 and March 23 (25 targets each of Trap, Skeet, 5 Stand and Skat) Winter League starts Nov 4 for Skeet, November 11 for Trap and Nov 25 for 5 Stand. (I'm shooting all of them!) Except for the Club Championships, you don't have to be a member for any of the above events.

#9 ·
Yvonne......I am the sales representitive for the Jim White Collection in the Northwest. I have supplied quite a few trophy packages ranging from Jim's buckle/stand combinations, to money clips, to custom plaques. We can make up any style of lettering, and can even incorporate your clubs pin, or logo, on the face of the trophy to give it a distinctive look. I have had nothing but good feedback on all the trophy packages we have supplied. Everyone appreciates the quality, and the price, of his packages. His turn around time is next to none, and he is a very nice guy to deal with. Because of Jim's low prices and his selection, his packages are gaining popularity with a lot of clubs that want to provide a nice trophy package at a price they can afford and still keep target costs down for their shooters. I provide a service for clubs wherein I will design a trophy package for your club to fit into your clubs budget. All I need is the number and type of events you are having, and the amount you have budgeted for trophies. I will then design a couple of different trophy packages that fit your criteria and submit it to you for approval. Under normal circumstances, I can have the trophies delivered to you within 3 weeks from the date of your order...... Dan Thome (Trap2)

#10 ·
Thank you Dan! (and everyone else for your comments) Would you email me at yvonne02339@yahoo.com I am going to print this out and give it to the Treasurer of the Shotgun Committee this weekend. We'll be giving prizes for all the shotgun events.....Skeet, Trap & 5 Stand Club championships. We plan to award them at the annual Christmas party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.