1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone need a TS shell catcher - FREE ?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by map@neo, Feb 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. map@neo

map@neo Member

0   0   0

Does anyone need a TS shell catcher for Rem. 1100 Std. 410/28ga.? It is brand new and in original, unopened package. Also, it is the TFE coated one! Free to first reply. Shipping on me to lower 48 states. Thanks.

map

2. 6chuter

6chuter Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Map, I'll take it.

3. map@neo

map@neo Member

0   0   0

6chuter, you got it. pm me with shipping info. I have been "down" with bad flu and am now starting to feel better. Will get it out first of this coming week along with other stuff I have promised. Thanks.

map

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Map, you are a generous guy with all the stuff you are giving away. Nice job

5. map@neo

map@neo Member

0   0   0

Let someone enjoy them. Either that or the dumster.

map

6. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

map is one of the "things" I miss about the Grand no Longer being in Vandalia. Mike and his dad were at Vandalia selling their wares out of a tent there. Even bought an MX 8 special combo from them at the Grand. Mike and his dad were both nice to talk to and deal with.

7. map@neo

map@neo Member

0   0   0

Thanks Hitapair. You have no idea how much I loved and admired that man. Think of him everyday. God, how I miss him!

Best Regards,

map

8. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

0   0   0

map, I missed out on this, but where can I buy such an animal? I have an 1100 28ga that throws empties about 20 feet.

Chuck

9. map@neo

map@neo Member

0   0   0

Chuck,

The package reads: T&S Industries, Inc., 1027 Skyview Drive, West Carrollton, Ohio 45449. Hope this will help!

map

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.