1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ANYONE MAKE NAME TAGS???????????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ljutic73, Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Check with organizations in your area who serve persons with disabilites. Some of them sell trophies and such items and offer engraving. They may be able to help you.

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Service clubs, like Rotary and Lions, use them. Find their supplier. Bill Malcolm

3. calilori

calilori TS Member

I've always threatened to have a t shirt made when I go to a big shoot, but for some reason people tend to figure out who I am without it.

4. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

You can get name tags made at "Things Remembered".

5. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

I have a Badge-A-Minute badge maker and part's around here somewhere. I made some campaign badges of my own design last election.

I believe they are still in business.

Rock

Jim

6. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

PerazziBigBore

For some of the forum participants, it could be dangerous to identify themselves. :) I fit right in, I'm big, ugly, and have an attitude! Can't miss me and the other 9999 shooters with that description! How about just a TS.Com, pin, badge, or patch? Profits to go to support the forum. I'd buy one. It might become a collector's item that I could sell on eBay someday for WAY more than it's worth! Maybe even as much as some empty shell boxes.

7. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Quack,

You're big and it's true you have WAY too much attitude, but you're not ugly.

LUVN

8. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

The TS.Com hats went over pretty well when someone here took orders and had them made. I had this one made at a shoot where there was a vendor who sold shirts and hats and offered the embroidery as well. But, then, I wear a western hat as a cancer shield and the cap basically remains in my collection of nice caps.....Bob Dodd

[​IMG]

9. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Darn, never can remember which one to copy....

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

10. flylta

flylta TS Member

My wife has a commercial embroidry machine. 9 needle, I am not allowed to touch often but have been playing with the idea some shirts for shoots. Hats are a great idea.

She keeps saying my hobbies are too expensive, just because I fly hot air balloons and shoot trap...normal sports that everyone can get involved in...

11. atashooter

atashooter Member

Take the link above, then go to the Trapshooters page.

12. mike31z

mike31z Member

Do you want a military style name tape you can sew on or your name on a plastic rectangular badge you pin on to something?

13. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

I was in the local OfficeMax the other day and they make badges with both pin and magnetic backing - can screen/engrave a logo. No pricing info requested.

Jay

14. emjake

emjake TS Member

We make custom namebadges as part of our engraving business. We will offer to create a custom ts.com namebadge from your art or ours. 1x3 or 1.5x3" made on 2-color engraving plastic or printed 4-color on a white or gold blank. $6.00 with pin attachment or $7.00 with magnet. (plus mailing) Retail cost $10.00

15. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Gotta have this lil http:// thingie in the addy. Hap

16. calilori

calilori TS Member

I love the cap. I totally want one. Maybe it will bring me luck and I'll shoot my first 25 with it on and then it can get all shot up!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.